Monitor Master is a Firefox extension that brings multi-monitor functionality to your Firefox by installing the following user interface items (configurable through the Monitor Master options page):
Toolbar item: Monitor Master adds a picture of your monitor configuration to your navigator bar. Click or drag this picture to move the current browser or tab to a different monitor, to fit it to the current monitor or to expand it to several monitors. Click or drag left to move or expand the current browser, click or drag right to move or expand the active tab.
Tab menu item: Monitor Master optionally adds one or more items to your tab context menu that enable you to move a single tab to a different monitor.
Link menu item: Monitor Master optionally adds one or more items to your content context menu that enable you to open a link on a different monitor.
Monitor Master finds any number of monitors on your system and numbers them top-to-bottom and left-to-right.
No restart required!
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· FEATURE: The mixing of tabs with different privacy modes is prevented now by default.
· FEATURE: An option was added to allow mixing different privacy modes for users of "Private Tab".
· FEATURE: The option to define coordinates manually by means of a string preference was removed.
· FIX: The toolbar button is now placed on the navigator toolbar during installation.
· FIX: The button menu no more displays on hover because this may interfere with other button menu's.
· FIX: The text content of the numerical controls in the menu no more becomes invisible after first usage.
· FIX: The maximized/fullscreen window state is now retained when moving a window using the toolbar button.
· FIX: Window contents are now drawn at the correct scale and position in the graphical control.
· FIX: Exceptions that may occur when trying to draw the contents of XUL windows are catched now.
· FIX: Border over-compensation is now prevented by estimating border sizes in normal window modes only.
· FIX: The zoom state is now also retained when opening a local link in a new tab.
· FIX: Upon uninstallation, the button id is now removed from the currentset of the containing toolbar.