MR Tech Toolkit is a Firefox extension with local install power tools for all users.
Here are some key features of "MR Tech Toolkit":
Extension & Theme Managers:
· Install buttons to both the Theme & Extension Manager to match the Thunderbird/NVU interface *
New menu to top of window with several options like (with option to hide the whole menu):
· Install Extensions/Themes, Config Export, Disable/Enable All Extensions, Manually Sort list, Edit My Config, Restart and a Links menu
· Multi-extension installation support, just hold the ctrl, cmd or shift keys to select multiple XPI's
· Extension/Theme enabled/disabled count to manager window
· "Browse Install Directory" to right-click context menu for Extensions & Themes
· "Copy GUID" to right-click context menu for Extensions & Themes
· Slim mode option to Extension & Theme manager listings, on by default *
· Sort Extension & Theme lists option, off by default *
· Slider for Theme manager to resize list and preview pane
· Option to show the Theme Preview image below the Themes list
· "My Config" icon to the main menu
· EM or TM icon to the main menu to allowing switching between windows
· "Restart" icon to the main menu
· Option to disable the XPI install time delay on the Extension install prompt, on by default
· Remembers separate install paths, one for Themes and one for Extensions
· Options to show/hide manager elements like: "Get More..." link, Theme Manager Preview, Button Bar, Button images, Context menu options
· Option to show Extension/Theme manager window in: New Window, New Tab, Current Tab/Window or Sidebar
· Temporarily enables XPI install preference to get local XPI's to install and then sets it back to previous state.
File, Tools & Help Menu:
· "Copy userAgent/Build Id" options to Tools menu *
· "My Config" export options to Tools menu *
· "Edit My Config" option to Tools menu *
· "Get More Extensions" and "Get More Themes" options to Help menu
· "About:?" submenu with shortcut to about:config & several other about: options to Help menu
· "Install Extensions" & "Install Themes" options to the File Menu with Alt-X Shortcut & Alt-M Shortcut keys - check Options dialog to hide *
· Ctrl-Shift-E Shortcut Key to "Tools|Extensions" menu *
· Ctrl-Shift-T Shortcut Key to "Tools|Themes" menu *
· Alt-O shortcut to "Tools|Options..." menu *
· Options to always show Mozilla Update icon on toolbar (only works with Fx/TB 1.0.x builds).
· Options to show/hide new "Local Install" File, Tools & Help menu options
· "Extensions" & "Themes" buttons with extended context menu options
· New feature include button drops, for Extensions the drop down will show Extensions with Options or preferences, for Themes dropdown it will allow you to switch you theme (switching themes will prompt to restart on 1.5 build, prompting can be turned off in Options panel).
· "about:config" button to open the about:config configuration page, with context menu of all available about: options.
· "about:plugins" button to open the about:plugins information page, with context menu of all available about: options.
· "Build ID" button to allow pasting of User Agent and Build ID information to text or input box.
· "Clear Cache" button to clear the disk and memory cache.
· "Clear Private Data" button to clear or prompt on what to clear based on the new Firefox 1.5 Privacy options
· "Edit My Config" dropdown menu button with several profile and browser core file editing features.
· "My Config" button that displays your current configuration with options to save to text, html or bbcode. *
· "Options" button to open the Options dialog.
· "Restart" button to restart the current app with option to prompt in preferences (only work with Fx/TB 1.5 and above).
· "Get All" button for Thunderbird to get all mail and send unsent mail.
· "Toggle Preview" button for Thunderbird to toggle the preview pane.
· Customized Title options to display internal application variables to main window title. *
· "Paste userAgent/Build ID" to input and textarea boxes context menu.
· "Archive XPI" and "Archive JAR" context menu option fro xpi & jar file downloading.
· Option to Auto-Archive Extensions & Themes on installs (archiving on updates currently only works with 1.0 builds)
Options & Other Goods:
· Enable/disable Extension Installation and access to Installation "Allowed Sites" from Option dialog
· Options to manually edit the default Extensions & Themes file dialog install paths
· Options to disable File or Tools menu options and shortcuts
· Adds Esc key to close View Source window
· Remembers JS Console window size
· Remembers DOM Inspector window size and allows Esc key to close window
· Theme supported button icons *
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bumping max versions