LORE (Literature Object Re-use and Exchange) enables authoring of OAI-ORE compound objects that describe collections of resources and the relationships between them, to facilitate the enrichment, discovery and reuse of web resources amongst literary scholars.
The annotation client enables scholars to collaboratively select, tag and annotate digital resources with keywords, notes, comments, interpretations, queries, links to related resources etc. and to share these annotations with the research community.
Please note that this is a pre-release and some features are not yet implemented.
Please contact us for account details for the annotation and compound objects repositories.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Now supports keyword and advanced search (previously only supported advanced/exact search)
· Keyword search finds annotations matching the search terms in annotation bodies, creator and title fields.
· Search terms do not have to be exact to match.
· Annotation search results are now presented with a pager with sort options
· Updated appearance of annotations browse panel for accessibility reasons (larger, darker text).
· Added support for Private Compound Objects : Private Compound Objects are only visible to your account. Select the Private option from the add property menu to make a compound object private.
· The eye icon is used to indicate whether compound objects are private in search and browse results.
· Added support for locking of Compound Objects : use the new Lock button in the toolbar to lock a compound object to prevent any further modifications being made.
· Added MovingImage and StillImage type options for property editor
Improved graphical editor UI:
· Multiple connections between resources are fanned instead of overlapped
· Simplified appearance of resource nodes, improved appearance in high contrast mode