Kaskus Quick Reply+ description
Provide a quick reply feature, under circumstances capcay required
Kaskus Quick Reply+ is a Firefox and SeaMonkey extension that provides a quick reply feature, under circumstances capcay required.
Here are some key features of "Kaskus Quick Reply+":
- AjaxPost & Auto-Redirect:
- Enable: Sending / submit POST is silent (Ajax mode).
- return XHR review found there a meta redirect. If so (post sent) then the redirect, otherwise display error (capcay wrong, delayed post)
- Disable: ordinary post-submission. (fail? goto (Advanced-Mode): posted)
- in some cases, Advanced is helping to overcome the failed post or "unknow error" reCAPTCHA
- AutoGrow Textarea:
- Enable: height elastic textarea will follow it, with the property max-height adjustable dg (onresize) window is opened. When it reaches max, the scroll-y would occur.
- Disable: textarea height static, there is a controller to increase is / Decrease height under the Settings button. (similar to the standard textarea behavior vbull kaskus)
- Dynamic QR:
- Enable: main container QR moved close to where the Quick Reply button is clicked.
- Disable: vice-versa.
- Quick Quote (Experimental):
- quote post directly from the page-source, without fetching (XHR)
- [+] Improve faster quote (alternate);
- [-] extended parsing tags yet complementary-sub (font, color, size; quote> spoiler) * todo
- [-] do not / have not suport [youtube]
- [-] dip all parsed image tag IMG (including Emote)
- QQ more intended to quote a single post, although capable of multi-quote on one page.
- Use with MultiFox (Experimental):
- function for asynchronous addons Multifox with QR to run / work in multiple ID at the same time
- Use with Multifox MUST be in the condition is checked if you want to use multifox on QR.
- In the future this feature will automatically run the global default if it has been through several test and experimental stage.
- Fix invalid input capcay. Thanks=[andrypein]