Kaskus Quick Reply+ is a Firefox extension based on Kaskus Quick Reply+ UserScript modified by Idx http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/80409
Kaskus Quick Reply+ UserScript is an improvement of ˝kaskusquickreply˝ (FF Addons) initially founded by bimatampan.
Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· AjaxPost & Auto-Redirect
· Enable: Sending / submit POST is silent (Ajax mode).
· return XHR review found there a meta redirect. If so (post sent) then the redirect, otherwise display error (capcay wrong, delayed post)
· Disable: ordinary post-submission. (fail? goto (Advanced-Mode): posted)
· in some cases, Advanced is helping to overcome the failed post or "unknow error" reCAPTCHA
· AutoGrow Textarea
· Enable: height elastic textarea will follow it, with the property max-height adjustable dg (onresize) window is opened. When it reaches max, the scroll-y would occur.
· Disable: textarea height static, there is a controller to increase is / Decrease height under the Settings button. (similar to the standard textarea behavior vbull kaskus)
· Dynamic QR
· Enable: main container QR moved close to where the Quick Reply button is clicked.
· Disable: vice-versa.
· Quick Quote (Experimental)
· quote post directly from the page-source, without fetching (XHR)
· [+] Improve faster quote (alternate);
· [-] extended parsing tags yet complementary-sub (font, color, size; quote> spoiler) * todo
· [-] do not / have not suport [youtube]
· [-] dip all parsed image tag IMG (including Emote)
· QQ more intended to quote a single post, although capable of multi-quote on one page.
· Use with MultiFox (Experimental)
· function for asynchronous addons Multifox with QR to run / work in multiple ID at the same time
· Use with Multifox MUST be in the condition is checked if you want to use multifox on QR.
· In the future this feature will automatically run the global default if it has been through several test and experimental stage.
· some features may be added or absent in certain versions of QR