HyperBK provides a Bookmark Manager with automatic classification and History enhancement.
HyperBK will automatically categorize a webpage with respect to the bookmarks thus the history is sorted out by category.
Also it offers lots of features regarding bookmarks like verification, caching and page thumbnail.
The aim behind this extension is to be able to provide better bookmark functionality from within the browser itself.
Together with this the history will get the look of the bookmark categories so that a user may decide to look into the pages he visited that are related to the bookmark folder X.
- Firefox 1.5b1 - 3.5.*
Here are some key features of "HyperBK":
· automatic classification of the bookmarks into their correct bookmark folder
· page thumbnail for better realization of the bookmark's contents
· more complex search features
· permanent caching of bookmarked pages
· possibly detection of changed/offline bookmarks
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor changes to support Firefox v3.5.*