History Submenus is an extension which adds submenus to History Menu for each day's history.
It was formerly named "History Menu".
Only most recent visit to a web-page is listed each day, due to the way history data is stored inside Firefox.
"Today" submenu starts after items in top menu.. e.g. at 11th item in history... if first 10 are in main History menu.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· More re-architecting: uses less CPU, less memory, and less disk-accesses. Efficiency will be most noticeable at firefox startup, for users with multiple firefox windows open, and for users with large number of items in the browser history.
· Chinese translations updated.
· Works around a bug in Firefox 3.6 that interacts with this extension to gobble CPU.
· Fixed a bug that made blank entries in the history menu under certain circumstances.
· Added checks to ensure the extension redraws menus when the user changes how many days of history they want firefox to retain.
· Now cleans up all event listeners the extension creates.