GuifiProxy is a simple proxy manager with a proxies list:
- Change proxy with two clicks
- Import and export proxies lists
- Manually add, delete and edit proxies
- Automatic authentication on proxies (bypass popup with login and password)
- Proxysel replacement
Here are some key features of "GuifiProxy for Firefox":
· Change proxy with two clicks.
· Import and export proxies lists using files.
· Import proxies from URL.
· Manually add, delete and edit proxies.
· Automatic authentication on proxies (bypass popup with login and password).
· Exception address where not to use proxies.
· Configuration's backup
· Compatible with Firefox 3.x -4.x and Fennec 1.x-4.x
· Compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, Maemo, Meego, etc.
· Translated into several languages (English, Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Occitan, Basque and French).
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fix move up and down buttons with imported proxy list
· disable automatic insertion of guifi-button
· remove constants that can cause addon namespace incompatibility
· remove guifi button hack active/disable
· let statusbar proxy name to be added to another bars
· disable automatic visibility of addon-bar
· fix socks import