Graphical Timeline is a Firefox extension that allows developers to analyze various events.
It supports DOM events, garbage and cycle collection, as well as network calls.
Graphical Timeline is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Firefox 15.0a1 and later.
No restart is required for this add-on.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for DevTools Toolbox (Only available in Aurora and Nightly currently)
· Network requests for iframes and nested iframes are also shown now
· Network requests are keyboard accessible and can be navigated using UP/DOWN keys
· Added access keys for the button which are shown on Alt key press
· Added a button to clear the Timeline Canvas
· Timeline is themeable now, as all the CSS and images have been moved to chrome://graphical-timeline/skin/ folder.
· Collecting anonymous stats about the usage of various UI features in the Timeline. Only for this version.