Google Viewer is a Firefox extension that empowers users to easily open documents with Google Docs Viewer. It supports the following documents:
- Microsoft Word (.DOC and .DOCX)
- Microsoft Excel (.XLS and .XLSX)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.PPT and .PPTX)
- Adobe Portable Document Format (.PDF)
- Apple Pages (.PAGES)
- Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
- Adobe Photoshop (.PSD)
- Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF, .TIF)
- Autodesk AutoCad (.DXF)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
- PostScript (.EPS, .PS)
- TrueType (.TTF)
- XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
Google Viewer is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and later.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Incorporate patch from Eren SAĞLAM to add more file formats.
· Clear onmousedown and onmouseup events so they don't override the click event.