Google Argentina is a Firefox search plugin which allows users to search with Google Argentina!
* Developed in accordance with the OpenSearch specification 1.1 (compatible with Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer).
If during installation the following message:
Firefox could not install the search plugin from "h**ps://addons.mozilla.org/es-ES/firefox/downloads/latest/54139/..." there is already a form with the same name.
Remember to remove any previous version of the search engine "Google Argentina" from the manager of search engines:
1) Press Ctrl + K.
2) Press F4.
3) Click on "Manage search engines ...".
4) Select "Google Argentina" and then click "Remove."
5) Click "OK".
And then retry the installation.
Your comments are important to improve. Thank you!.
Here are some key features of "Google Argentina":
· Search optimized for Argentina.
· Google interface in Spanish.
· Suggestions as you type your search.
Icon in the Search bar:
· Dynamic update of the Google favicon. (Version 20091216).
· NEW! Favicon of Google with the Argentina flag. (Version 20100624).
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· At the request of users change dynamically update the favicon for a static favicon Google with a Argentina flag. To improve the visual identification of search engine.