You're already surfing the web, but did you know you're generating revenue as you browse, search and shop? Now you can make a positive difference in the world as you browse. It's easy with the GlobalMojo extension, the internet's first add-on to donate 50% of its gross revenue to causes chosen by its users.
How it works
Raising money for your favorite non-profit or school is as easy as browsing the web. Download the add-on, select a cause to support and browse as you normally do. Every time you search with Yahoo!, shop with one of GlobalMojo's 900+ partners or book travel through our easy to use travel portal, revenue is generated for your cause.
Registering to support a nonprofit or school is quick and easy and only requires a valid email address. GlobalMojo takes the privacy of its users very seriously and will never share your email with any third party.
You're already using the internet everyday, why not raise money for a good cause while you're at it?
Here are some key features of "GlobalMojo":
· GlobalMojo Shopping: A powerful comparison shopping engine which can be accessed from the bookmarks or menu bar allows you to quickly find the best deals while raising money for your cause
· GlobalMojo Travel: Enter your search criteria just once to search multiple top travel sites and quickly find the best deals on travel and accommodations. This portal is easily accessible from a small button your bookmarks or menu bar.
· eBundles: Easily group together, retrieve and open multiple web pages with just one click
· Low Profile Add-on The GlobalMojo add-on has an unobtrusive footprint but leads to big results for your favorite nonprofit or school
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Firefox 4 compatibility.
· Remove customizable GlobalMojo toolbar item (globalmojo-tbitem) when someone transitions from "new" toolbar configuration to "old".
· Firefox's Full Screen button is no longer added to the Nav Bar after the add-on is installed.
· Add special handling for one toolbar item (id="globalmojo-tbitem"). This is a pre-defined item that the user can move or remove from toolbars.
· For searches, monitor Search Engine Result Page (SERP) loads instead of overriding Firefox's search box and context menu search.
· Always ping the GlobalMojo server at startup.
· Re-fetch UI XML immediately after upgrade from earlier versions
· Notify server when URL bar actions are taken (sidebar, moduri, dropdownbar).
· Use new GlobalMojo logo and remove some unused images.
· Add dashboard / gauge icon for use in menus (class="globalmojo-dashboard").
· Allow webgang-logo-COLOR classes to be used for toolbar buttons.
· Remove support for eBundles.
· Do not reduce the width of items on the Firefox Bookmarks Toolbar.
· Fix a bug where notifications that had lifetime="multisite" were never removed.
· Fix a bug where the sidebar reappeared after the user closed it and then switched to another tab and back.
· Remove special-case code for the GlobalMojo browser.