Gather the senders! is a Thunderbird extension that allows you to select all other emails in the directory from the same sender as a selected email, with just one click.
Then you can move, copy, delete them, paste them into another directory ...
You could, for example, easily delete the spam.
How to use this extension:
- select the folder containing the messages you want to choose.
- select one or many messages by using Left click, CTRL + Left click or Shift + Left click
- right click with the mouse on one of those messages
- from the menu that opens up click on "Select the mails from the same senders"
This process will highlight all the messages from the senders of mails selected, which you can then either delete, copy or move to another folder, mark "unread", save etc.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
- Add the German translation de-DE (Thanks to Marcus Barkhahn)