Supports Google Voice, Gmail, Calendar, Reader, Docs, Groups, Buzz, Wave, Maps, and Search.
Want to use G-Hub lite in a commercial environment or require Google Apps support? Try G-Hub Pro! Available at:
G-Hub Lite is a Thunderbird extension that turns your e-mail client into a messaging center by integrating all of your Google services into Thunderbird by opening them in Tabs!
Adds Google Voice, Google Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Reader, Google Docs, Google Groups, Google Buzz, Google Wave, Google Maps, and Google Search tabs to Thunderbird.
To Activate the buttons and tabs
1) Right click the Thunderbird toolbar and select "Customize..."
2) Scroll down in the dialog that opens and locate the button that says "Google (Service Name)"
3) Drag the button to the location on the toolbar you would like it at
4) Close the Customize dialog box
Click the button you just added to launch the affiliated Google service in a tab inside Thunderbird.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Adds the following Google Services:
· Plus (Google+)
· Adds new Doc/PPT/XLS buttons
· *Partial* -- New documents can now be created and manipulated in Google Docs using the toolbar button.