FoxyProxy is a Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey extension that provides advanced proxy management implementation that completely replaces Firefox's proxy configuration.
The extension offers more features than SwitchProxy, ProxyButton, QuickProxy, xyzproxy, ProxyTex, TorButton, etc.
Here are some key features of "FoxyProxy for Firefox":
· Animated statusbar/toolbar icons show you when a proxy is in use
· Define which proxy to use (or none!) for arbitrary URLs using wildcards, regular expression, whitelists, and blacklists
· Define multiple proxies and order their use with priorities
· No more wondering whether a URL loaded through a proxy or not: FoxyProxy includes an optional log of all URLs loaded, including which proxy was used (if any), which pattern was matched, timestamps, etc.
· Temporarily or permanently disable a proxy with the click of a button
· Out-of-the-box support for Tor - zero configuration
· Optional status bar information about which proxy is currently in use
· Full Proxy Auto-Config (PAC) support, with PAC features not available within Firefox itself
· Unobtrusive presence, stable execution, premier support
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed null pointers that cause requests to fail in Gecko