FoxyProxy for Firefox 4.2.4
Proxy management add-on for Firefox
The extension offers more features than SwitchProxy, ProxyButton, QuickProxy, xyzproxy, ProxyTex, TorButton, etc.
- Animated statusbar/toolbar icons show you when a proxy is in use
- Define which proxy to use (or none!) for arbitrary URLs using wildcards, regular expression, whitelists, and blacklists
- Define multiple proxies and order their use with priorities
- No more wondering whether a URL loaded through a proxy or not: FoxyProxy includes an optional log of all URLs loaded, including which proxy was used (if any), which pattern was matched, timestamps, etc.
- Temporarily or permanently disable a proxy with the click of a button
- Out-of-the-box support for Tor - zero configuration
- Optional status bar information about which proxy is currently in use
- Full Proxy Auto-Config (PAC) support, with PAC features not available within Firefox itself
- Unobtrusive presence, stable execution, premier support
FoxyProxy for Firefox
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed exception when clearing the cache due to missing "security.enable_ssl3" and removed logout() (in nsIDOMCrypto)
- QuickAdd and AutoAdd patterns are properly converted to Regular Expressions if the user selected that format
- Updated copyright date