FoxGame is an extension that can be used to enhance user experience with O-game.
Enhance user experience with O-game (now works in every o-game version)
Adds a lot of features to the webgame O-game.
It also integrates Database features inside the game.
O-Game, is a real-time spacial browser game.
bs-BA/hr-HR/cs-SR can be downloaded as a separate version from http://foxgame.mozdev.org/ because there is no especific firefox version for those languages.
Here are some key features of "FoxGame for Firefox":
· Automatic universe selector in login page.
· Reduced galaxy view: Planet column is not rendered and its functinality is moved to Name col., debris header reduced also.
· Extra delete options and spy report options: You can control messages from the top or the bottom.
· Fleet arrival and return time: In fleet destiny selection page you will see the time when you fleet will arrive and come back to your planet.
· Fleet retreat time: In fleet page you will see the time when your fleet will arrive if you order to come back.
· Multilanguage support: es-ES(spanish), en-US(english), de-DE(deutsch), pl-PL(polish), fr-FR(french), nl-NL/nl-BR (dutch), it-IT (italian), bs-BA/sr-CS/hr-HR (bosnian, serbian, croatian), pt-PT/pt-BR(portugese), tr-TR(Turkish), zh-CN/zh-TW (Simplified chinese and traditional chinese), ru-RU (russian), da-DK (danish), si-SL (slovenian) and sv-SE/sv-FI (swedish). If your language is not supported and you want to translate it, mail me.
· Almost all finishing hours: Research and buildings finishing hours, hangar's qeue finishing time, you can see date/time in overview if you wish and even in phalanx.
· Highlight ally and private messages: Ally and private messages now have a diferent background to see them easily.
· Highlight big debris fields: Debris fields bigger than you fix min will have different background in galaxy view.
· Autochoose mision type: You can define mission priorities so FoxGame will select the mission according to that.
· Online DBs integration: Send reports to Milos (only ogame.com.es), EspRep and GalaxieTool directly within OGame (solar systems, stats and spy reports supported).
· In mines and power plants info screens (the ones you see when you click in the name) you will see the diferences between your actual level and the rest.
· Autoselect fleet destination: Select coord text anywhere go to fleet send screen and Voila! the destination is already selected. There is no need to take down numbers anymore.
· Private message signatures.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a lot of bugs.
· Removed database support (as half of them dissapeared and the other half have its own extension).
· Added hooking API to avoid conflicts with database extensions (i.e.: Galaxyplugin).