Flagfox is a Firefox and SeaMonkey extension designed to display a little flag icon in the status bar that indicates in what country the server where the website is hosted.
Here are some key features of "Flagfox for Firefox":
· Site safety and malware checks
· Finding similar sites and reviews
· Automatic translation to your language
· SEO and web development research
· Diagnostics like pings and traceroutes
· Whois and DNS information
· Page code validation
· Quick URL shortening
· Copying a server's IP address or other info
· or you can create your own custom actions!
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· IPv4 & IPv6 address location database updates for May 2013