Firefox Universal Uploader is a Firefox extension that allows you to upload/download files from any website using a friendly interface. Upload files/photos/videos to Flickr, Picasa, Youtube, Box.net(1GB of free space) are Facebook in this version. Next versions would support other websites like Google Videos, Webshots etc.
Here are some key features of "Firefox Universal Uploader":
· It shows the local folders and remote folders which enables you to upload files by single click.
· You can upload any number of files at a time.
· You can upload files to multiple websites using a single interface (using only one extension).
· Ability to add multiple accounts and upload files to each account independently.
· Site specific features are also included and will be improved in the coming versions. eg. Box.net: giving public/private access to files.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added Fotki.com in this release.
· Made compatible with Firefox 4.0