FireXPath is a Firefox and Firebug extension that allows you to:
- Edit XPath expressions with auto completion (using TAB or up and down arrows).
- Evaluate the expression on HTML or any XML documents.
- Display the result of evaluations in a Firebug-like DOM tree.
- Highlight the results directly on the document displayed by Firefox (works only with HTML documents).
- Generate an XPath expression for an element by right clicking on it and selecting "Inspect XPath" located under "Inspect Element".
- Define the evaluation context of an XPath expression.
- Choose the document in which to evaluate the XPath expression (only applicable for HTML documents with frames or iframes).
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added compatibility with Firefox 3.5.*
· Added compatibility with Firebug 1.4.*
· Improved highlighting functionality
· Improved XPath auto-completion