FireWebSSO is a Single Sign-On (SSO) extension for Firefox 2.0/3.0 and Seamonkey that allows you to store on a remote server and use securely, logins and passwords (secundary logins/passwords) for various Web applications.
Here are some key features of "FireWebSSO":
· Primary login/password (Master Password) tidentify the user and associate the secondary logins.
· Secure remote storage of user's secondary login/password in a secure server with full confidentiality.
· Data are encrypted by the navigator's addon (AES-256); consequently the server has naccess tuser's data.
The server has naccess t:
· Master Password (only a SHA-2 HASH is stored).
· Web sites you access
· Logins and passwords you use
· Descriptions or any notes you add tyour sites or bookmarks
· anything else ...
· Detection of login forms and firefox authentication dialog box.
· Direct authenticated site access, site management and organization, multiple login/password, ...
· Store securely plain-text notes (for example your non-web credentials).
· Store securely bookmarks.
· Import logins/passwords from the firefox password manager.
· Can be used with the buil-in password manager
· Export localy your logins/passwords.
· Access all of your informations securely from any Firefox navigator, anywhere.
· Nmore remember your secondary passwords.
· Automate you favorite sites openning and authentications.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· improvement : internal functions renaming and code improvement
· new feature : handle of the first-run-page URL
· new feature : ability to change the referrer when direct access (direct jump using FireWebbSSO bookmark-list).
· New options in local preferences.
· correction : minor corrections in translation and labels.