FirePath is a Firebug extension that adds a development tool to edit, inspect and generate XPath 1.0 expressions and CSS 3 selectors.
Here are some key features of "FirePath":
· Edit XPath expressions and CSS3 selectors with auto completion for XPath (using TAB or up and down arrows).
· Evaluate the expression on HTML or any XML documents.
· Display the result of evaluations in a Firebug-like DOM tree.
· Highlight the results directly on the document displayed by Firefox (works only with HTML documents).
· Generate an XPath expression or a CSS selector for an element by right clicking on it and selecting "Inspect in FirePath" in the context menu.
· Define the evaluation context of an XPath expression or CSS3 selector.
· Choose the document in which to evaluate the XPath expression or CSS3 selector (only applicable for HTML documents with frames or iframes).
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add support for Firebug 1.8.0
· Fixed a few bugs.