FireLink is a Firefox extension that would reduce the hassle of blogs and social media links in the quote.
Title or the URL format to a user's favorite information and links on the page, and then copied to the clipboard. Wiki or HTML formatted and given form, URL can be done to reduce and simplify the task.
To do the actual copy, please specify the link format from the context menu. You can use shortcut keys can be copied quickly with the last link format (Ctrl+C).
The link format HTML, Twitter has been prepared by the standard things like, you can also add your own settings. URL shortening the current time, and also includes features such as on the date inserted.
There are other features such as the following.
- Multiple link formats (customizable)
- Links generated from the context menu, customize
- Keyboard shortcuts created link switching
- Notifycation growl and use
- All tabs link
- Variety of special variables: Insert Date (% date%), insert a shortened URL (% isgd%), etc.
- New!! Import & Export (Linkform setting share & backup)
- New!! Clipboard text to %text% and Create link. (You can quote link title from another web page or text file)
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Displays a dialog when pressed 'Ctrl + Shift + C' in non-selected text
· Upgrade Add-on SDK 1.14
· Fix 'Edit title' dialog bug.
· Delete Components