FireGPG is a Firefox extension who implements an interface to use GPG, to crypt, decrypt, sign or verify the signature of a selected text.
It will support some webmails. Actually, only GMaill is supported, some useful buttons are added in the interface of this webmail!
FireGPG isn't a key manager, you must install the GPG software! You can have a look on your website how...
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Disable autosave working again
· Cancel api requests if blank password is given
· Problem with special chars and API fixed
· When a keyserver is used, Firefox interface is not anymore blocked
· Fix problem with mails detection in gmail
· Distinguishing signed from signed+encrypted messages
· GpgAgent works with GnuPG2 (you have to set the environment variable !)
· Fixed some warning in console
· Keylists with gpg2 doesn't have anymore the first UID duplicated
· Passing 'user-cancel' when a user cancel an API call
· FireGPG doesn't generate a new API key if one is already available
· Fix problem with inline height
· Prevent false inline blocks by adding a dynamic number showed in status bar
· New icons theme
· New API registration system
· Improving API's security
· Ask user to use gpg-agent for API
· Verify multi-signed signatures
· Feature to turn on-off inline for a website or a page
· Assistant implemented
· Hashes (checksums) implemented for files
· FireGPG is now implemented in the download manager
· New gpgAuth released
· 'Remember password' is now implicit (use latest choice and not options)
· Part of the code's documentation updated
· Some cleaning up (including license)
· Unused api removed
· Achraf Cherti is not anymore in the FireGPG's team.