FillForm is a Firefox extension to fill out current web all forms with a keyboard shortcut(Alt + Q).
Save current web all forms's information with a keyboard shortcut(Alt + W).
Works with all input fields, texteareas ...
Here are some key features of "FillForm":
· Fill out current web forms with a keyboard shortcut(Alt + Q).
· Save current web tags's information with a keyboard shortcut(Alt + W).
· The saved data has been encrypted. Nobody can get the information easy. Such as username, password.
· Works with all input fields, texteareas, selections, checkboxs, radio buttons etc.
· The addon also can deal with some input fields which are not in any forms.
· You can use the historical data to fill the web page which is not saved. You have to save only once even if the same page or same form has different URLs.
· The addon always uses the latest historical data to fill the page. For example, there will be more than one input fields which have the same name property, such as "name='username'". The addon will use the latest value. You can set the "default" value by the saving operation.
· Can reduce conflicts effectively and deal with things intelligently, this will greatly reduce the user's operations. For example, several input fields with the same name attribute ("name='username'") in a web page, the addon also can saved correctly. Of course, can filled correctly.
· The addon is not only powerful,but also easy to use. And only active when filling out forms so it doesn't consume any system resources while surfing.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The function of the auto filling has been added, you can disable this feature by option
· You could fill out the form or save the form directly by right-click menu
· The saved data has been saved to a secure directory, I'll not be deleted after the addon upgraded later