FetchImi is an English to Japanese popup translator add-on for Firefox. Read English web sites with popup translations just by moving the cursor over the word you want to lookup. FetchImi is aimed for Japanese learning English or English natives learning Japanese.
Fetch (verb) - go or come after and bring or take back;
Imi (noun) - Japanese word for "meaning";
FetchImi (noun ) - English to Japanese pop-up translator.
* Simply mouse over the word you want to translate and a pop-up balloon will appear containing the Japanese translation.
* FetchImi uses Japanese online dictionary www.alc.co.jp to look up definition.
* Detects up to 2 word combinations. For example if you have the text "get up" and mouse over the word get, Fetchimi will search for the definition "get up " rather than just "get".
* Pronunciation ability. In the pop-balloon when you see the speaker icon enabled press the "F" button to hear the English pronunciation.
*See the full original ALC definition, by pressing the "A" button and a new tab will open showing the original definition from the ALC website.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed output bug. (Bug : Popup always displayed "no definition found")