We all have our favorites! My new plugin for Selenium IDE allows you to have favorites in Selenium IDE as well. Favorites (Selenium IDE) is really simple, but you will find it very useful. It allows you to add test suites to favorites. You can then load them with a click or load and run them with a ctrl + click.
Mini User Guide:
* Click on the favorite toolbar button to add the current test suite to favorites.
* Click on the drop down arrow on the favorite toolbar button to see the list of favorite test suites.
* Click on one of the test suites to open them.
* Ctrl + click on one of the test suites to open and execute them.
* You can also use the Favorite menu.
I would greatly appreciate all feedback, comments, suggestions as usual.
· Mozilla Firefox
· Selenium IDE
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release makes this plugin compatible with Selenium IDE v1.9.1 and Firefox 17.