If you click on a link to an ePub file, you are normally prompted with the Firefox/SeaMonkey save dialog.
With the EPUBReader extension installed, you don't see the dialog. EPUBReader downloads the file, makes some processing and displays the ePub file ready to read! If you have got already downloaded ePub-files, you can read them by using the Firefox/SeaMonkey "File/File open" dialog.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· When reading style "Book" is used, the reading progress is now shown for the complete eBook and not for the chapter.
· OPDS feed of Gutenberg.org has been added.
· It's now possible to use tagging in the private library.
· Line height can now be configured.
· It's now possible to disable paging by click. This is helpful, if you want to mark and copy text.
· When special characters in Windows profile name were used, an error occurred opening bookmarked eBooks.
· Saving preferences failed on Linux systems without Arial font.
· When font size was changed via the font buttons and tabs were switched, the font size was reset to the original size.