DragNDrop Toolbars is an extension which allows your toolbars become Drag and Droppable !
Install this extension, and you will be able to chose the order of your toolbars simply using "Drag and Drop".
When you want to modify the order of your toolbars, use the context menu (right click) on anytoolbar.
Check the 'Unlock toolbars' : you can drag and drop them on each other !
When you uncheck the 'Unlock toolbars' option, their positions are saved, and will be restored each time you run Firefox.
Release 0.0.0.5 now persists the locked / unlocked status.
· Firefox 1.5 - 2.0.0.* ALL
What's New in This Release:
· Since toolbars can be left unlocked across browser sessions (thanks to release 0.0.05), toolbar order needed to be saved after each modification, and not only when locking their positions...
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Now compatible with firefox 3.5
· Also fixed the styles that used to make obvious where the dragged toolbar was going to be inserted, that stopped working with 3.0.?
· Please do not complain that it does not allow to merge two sidebars ! It does not pretend to !
· To merge sidebar elements, use the Firefox customize default menu item.