Drag de Go is a Firefox extension that allows you to execute several commands (like open link, save link, search selected text) by the direction you drag and drop.
This extension identify the Object you drag Selected Text, Link, Image, or Extension File, and you can set commands to each object.
Here are some key features of "Drag de Go":
· Assistance of file up-loading on web page.
· Open text link. (missing URL such as "ttp://...", "tp://..." can be opened. )
· The page the link ahead, the image, and the extension, etc. can be saved.
· The place where the file and the bookmark, etc. are opened by drag & drop can be set.
· Gesture in page source window.
· Execute "open link in ... Tab" command with ctrl key pastes the URL of link to address bar.
· Firefox: 1.5 – 3.0a1
What's New in This Release:
· Enable to save selected text.
· Add de-DE locale.