Download Statusbar is a Firefox extension that allows you to manage downloads from the statusbar.
View and manage downloads from a tidy statusbar - without the download window getting in the way of your web browsing.
Here are some key features of "Download Statusbar":
· Auto-hides when not in use
· Single-click pause and resume
· Pause all, Resume all, Cancel all, and Remove all finished - available from the context menu of the bar itself
· Run a completed file with a double click on its finished box. Open containing folder, remove, and rename from the context menu
· In-line view of percent done, speed in KB/sec, KB downloaded so far, and remaining time, can be customized in the options.
· Updating tooltip provides a more detailed view of the current download, including source, destination, size of the download and the remaining time
· Option to automatically clear files after a specified number of seconds
· Copy source URL from the context menu
· Stop downloads and save them for the next browser session.
· Delete a file from your system from the context menu
· Localized strings for translation
· Download history can be viewed and configured to only keep the last # download items
· Option to start virus scanner when a download completes
· On browser close, option to continue downloads in download manager
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Firefox 7 support.
· Download Statusbar is now sponsor supported but if you want to withhold support you can, just disable the sponsorship from the options menu.