Dictionary Tooltip is an extension which shows a selected word's meaning in a tooltip.
Press ctrl+shift+D (or) double-click (or) right-click after selecting a word to see its meaning. This extension is ideal for those who doesn't like to switch their window to see the meaning of a word.
Here are some key features of "Dictionary Tooltip":
· Shows the meaning of the selected word in a scrollable tooltip by double-clicking or by pressing
· Press any key or click on the page to hide the tooltip
· Provides a mechanism to enable (or) disable the double-click option in the extension's options box (this is particulary useful for those who feel double-click annoying)ie. go to "Tools", "Extensions", "Dictionary Tip" and then click "options" in the dialog box.
· Enables double-click capability in the tooltip also (but not recommended)
· Works in PC and Linux (didn't test in Mac)
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Made it compatible with FF 4.0
· Added new preference/option to show popup upon clicking on the small icon
· Improved to avoid accidental popups