Dafizilla ViewSourceWith's main goal consists to view page source with external applications but you can also...
- open page source as DOM document, read faq
- open CSS and JS files present on page
- open images using your preferred image viewer (e.g. GIMP or ACDSee)
- open PDF links with Acrobat Reader or Foxit Reader or what you prefer
- edit textboxes content with your preferred editor and automatically see modified text on browser when you re-switch focus on it, this simplifies wiki pages editing, read faq
- open server side pages that generate the browser content, this simplifies web developer's debug, read server-faq
For desperate cases you can add Microsoft IE to editor list.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug 3439899 - Doesn't work in latest 11.0a1 nightly builds (x64)
· Bug 3464007 - Load/Save command line on Firebug
· Bug 3465151 - CSS, Images can't be opened