Cookie Store is a Firefox extension which allows multiple simultaneous session cookies for a given domain.
For example, you can be logged into a web application with multiple accounts at the same time in the same browser window and be able to switch between them easily.
The Cookie Store will intercept all session cookies and replace any outgoing session cookies with the current Cookie Jar's session cookies.
· Firefox 0.8 - 9.9
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed the GMail issue, I was not handling multiple cookies being sent in a single Set-Cookie header correctly. GMail works, but it's a bit touchy, and I wouldnt recommend heavy usage at the moment. If you are curious, I recommend logging in and using the URL"http://mail.google.com/mail" with no query parameters as the URL you use when refreshing between cookie jars.
· One of the issues with GMail is that it checks for new mail by itself and often. I would like to support this, but I think the only way is to have selected Cookie Jars apply to a specific tab only... I'm working on deciding whether this idea is smart or not.
· Only session cookies are captured by Cookie Store, and the most recent session cookie always takes precedence.
· Even when you quit Firefox, the cookies are carried over to the next time you open Firefox (I plan to make clearing on exit a preference). For now, you can remove individual cookies or flush all cookies through the right click menu.
· Cookies are stored in an XML file called cookiestorePrefs.xml in your profile directory.