Context Peek is a Firefox extension that allows you to quickly preview a link from a web page. It adds an entry in the right-click context menu.
Context Peek is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Firefox 4.0 and later.
This add-on doesn't require you to restart the web browser.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Completely rewrote the popup to use native Mozilla child windows API.
· Unified "Basic" and "Modern" mode of popup configuration into a Standard peek windows
· Standard peek windows are fully resizable, movable and floated on the main window
· Added support to view multiple peek window
· Removed third party dependencies for improved performance and stability
· Online Help page updates to show more Peek-Services