Configuration Mania is a Firefox extension that provides hidden/advanced configures.
Configuration Mania is an open source add-on that works on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows platforms.
Here are some key features of "Configuration Mania":
· You can disallow the popup windows to open new window, and get single-window-mode firefox!
· Security -> Others -> Force to Delete cookies after ... days
· Specifies the reservation days until long-expiration cookies is compulsorily deleted.
· Browser -> UserAgent
· Allow you to fake UA(your browser). Effective in the pages not to allow to browse without IE.
· Browser -> High Speed Browsing -> Paint/Rendering -> Initial paint dalay
· You feel firefox faster by setting this delay to 0. But, sometimes feel slower on low-spec machine, low-speed access, or heavy pages.
· UI -> Others -> Unix (X-Window) style mouse behavior
· Enabled on Windows PC to Emulate Unix-like mouse behavior.
· Security -> Network -> Referer request-header
· Allow to hide Referer where you come from. Effective in hiding parts of your privacy. However it may happen trouble on some page (particular shopping site.)
· HTTP Network -> Advanced -> Maximum session connection
· It is a convenient setting of Firefox for high-speed. Use it together with HTTP Network -> Connection -> Enable pipelining.
· Helpful for XUL development.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 'Security'->'Network'->'Enable IDN' is replaced with 'Disable IDN'(issue #117)