Color Transform is a Firefox extension that allows any user to change the color of web pages.
For detailed usage instructions please see the add-on's home page below.
Color Transform is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Firefox 12.0 and later.
This add-on doesn't require you to restart the web browser.
· Mozilla Firefox
· Image url's in background-image styles may be mangled.
· Default browser link colors are not correctly transformed.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· FEATURE: A dutch translation was included for all extension tool tips.
· FEATURE: An option was added for automatic page reload on selection of a theme, while the image compression option was removed.
· FEATURE: Two CSS color properties were added: "border-image-source" and "outline-color".
· FIX: The brightness contrast in background images was increased for all themes to improve their readability.
· FIX: The maximum image size limits were increased to prevent downsizing or exclusion of images when this is not desired/necessary.
· FIX: Image content is now also shared between multiple image references for reasons of speed.
· FIX: An error in the low-level transform which led to noticeable hue shifts was corrected.
· FIX: A small exclamation mark in the upper left corner of documents now notifies users that a canvas container element was appended.
· FIX: A document can no more be transformed while a worker is still processing images contained in that document.
· FIX: The extension now works correctly after the toolbar button is restored from the Customize Toolbar.
· CODE: The HSL transform was sped up by 40% by replacing the array of transform coefficients by named constants.
· CODE: Image elements are now always transformed in a second thread to achieve a minor speed increase.