Chrome List is a Firefox extension that allows you take a peek at the files under the hood of your Firefox installation and profile.
Chrome List adds an "Explore Chrome" item to the Tools menu.
Note that this extension is not going to be very useful for you unless you're actually interested in the inner workings of Firefox or (some of) the extensions you have installed.
Here are some key features of "Chrome List":
· browse the structure of chrome:// as if it were a normal directory tree.
· open chrome:// mapped files in Firefox;
· view the source code of such files;
· save such files to somewhere else;
· inspect where the files are being mapped from (jar files, local directory, etc.);
· look for them in LXR.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes some minor cosmetic issues
· Folders now open if you doubleclick them in the right pane even if not shown in the left pane.
· Fixed formatting of byte values in the properties window (and improved it in the main window)
· Fixed some string consistency issues.
· Default LXR lookup is now MXR (note that this is a hidden pref, so if you want to use, say, DXR instead, you can!