Do you browse using more then one computer or browser, and have trouble keeping track of bookmarks? If so, you should consider the Chipmark Firefox add-on. This extension mimics much of Firefox Bookmarks menu, but with the added functionality of the Chipmark service. Chipmark is an open source project managed by a group through the University Of Minnesota. Our group is committed to responding quickly to our user-base.
Here are some key features of "Chipmark":
· Automatic bookmark synchronization.
· Accessible from Firefox, IE, or via our website chipmark.com.
· Easy bookmark management.
· Ability to share bookmarks with buddies.
· Importing of previous bookmarks.
· Organization of bookmarks via folder and/or labels
· A secure, private server, accessible through 128-bit SSL encryption.
· More details on the product are available on our project's website (www.chipmark.com)
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added tab sync, so you can save your open tabs and restore them later
· Fixed hotkeys hints in menus on the Mac (Cmd instead of Ctrl key is used on the Mac)
· Removed a debug alert that would occasionally appear
· Improved some error messages to be cleaner and more consistent
· Other miscellaneous bug fixes