Character Palette is a Firefox toolbar for selecting strange characters that are not on my keyboard.
Character Palette gives you the most efficient way to input strange characters, with just two mouse clicks:
1. From the menu, select a palette containing the character you want, and click on the button.
2. Go to some where and paste it. You could even paste with a simple middle-click after setting your preferences.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for non-BMP characters.
· Native preferences dialog and friendlier preference edit process.
· Support for Thunderbird and SeaMonkey.
· Palettes on toolbar reloaded immediately after preferences is changed.
· No longer opening a first-run page.
· Locale updates.