BugzillaJS is a Firefox extension that adds a ton of features to Mozilla's Bugzilla. It does everything Bugzilla Tweaks does, along with a number of enhancements. And, you can enable/disable any of the features from the preferences menu.
Note: All features can be turned on or off from the preferences.
- If you used the old Greasemonkey script: this add-on no longer requests files from a server, it's been rewritten to be more modular, and the image lightbox is actually usable now.
- Coming soon: Better organization and description of preferences, more themes to choose from, enable relative dates everywhere on the page.
- Feel free to contribute! https://github.com/gkoberger/BugzillaJS
Here are some key features of "BugzillaJS":
- Image attachments or links to images are shown inline as thumbnails.
- View images as a lightbox
- Turn timestamps into relative dates ("Three hours ago")
- Github commits are shown inline if linked to in the comment
- Gravatars next to comments
- Add a scroll bar if the text in the comment is too wide
- Remove flags, status and blocking options
- Remove access keys
- Hide the first comment if there's nothing in it
- Option to hide "nobody@" bugs from bug lists.
- Things Both Extensions Have:
- Show all changes to the bug inline. (This is really useful.)
- Stylized comments.
- Rewrite the URL for "Processing Bug ___" pages.
- Gravatar generation should be faster #80
- Fix "browse component" links #81