Bug ID Helper is a Firefox extension that will linkify bug id's on every page you load (or every email you view, in Thunderbird). A bug id is characterized by the word "bug" followed by a number. For example, "bug 32015" and "Bug #42081" would be linkified if they appeared in the content of a web page.
All plain text Bugzilla bug url's are also linkified (not just for your specified distribution). Bug ID Helper will add a tooltip to the Bugzilla links on the page with a short description of the bug (and resolution, date reported, etc. if you like) or the text of the comment if it is a comment url.
Finally, if you select a number on a website, a context menu option is added to open the bug with that id in a new tab. Default is bugzilla.mozilla.org, but there is a preference for interpreting bug id's for other installations.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Shows comment in tooltip of url's like "https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=385266#c38"
· Linkifies other installations' plain text urls
· Adds tooltip to all Bugzilla bug links - not just your installation
· Option to show assignee in tooltip
· Now works on DHTML pages like Gmail and Meebo