With the Boss Key and Buttons extension for Firefox, you can press F12 or both left and right mouse buttons to hide browser.
Here are some key features of "Boss Key and Buttons for Firefox":
- Press the F12 key to minimize your browser windows.
- Press both the mouse buttons (left and right) down to minimize your browser windows.
- Open and focus on a new tab with the URL you preset.
- Hide the tab-bar.
- Press Shift-F12 to show the tab bar and close the new tab opened by the boss key or buttons.
- Minimize the browser window.
- Do the hiding for all the open browser windows.
- Show a Quick Start help to new users.