Bandwidth Tester is an extension that tells you the bandwidth of your current internet connection.
This is a mozilla extension that tells you the bandwidth of your current internet connection. It is very useful if you have a laptop and use it in different areas and networks frequently.
How do I use it?
1. Install this extension
2. Click Tools > Bandwidth Tester
3. When the dialog appears, select the connection type that best matches your intenet connection.
4. Click Run
5. Wait for the tester to download several test files
6. Observe results
What's New in This Release:
· Decresed the time needed to determine bandwidth
· Added option to select connection