Advanced Dork: is an extension which gives quick access to Google's Advanced Operators directly from the context menu.
- Enable/Disable Highlighted Text Dorking. - On by default.
- Enable/Disable Title and ALT Dorking. -On by default.
- Enable/Disable Link Dorking. - On by default.
- Enable/Disable URL Bar Dorking. - On by default.
- Use Scroogle.org instead of Google.com - Off by default.
- Open in New Tab rather than in active window - On by default.
- Copy the Text used in the search to the clipboard. - Off by default.
- Enable/Disable intitle, inurl, intext, site, ext, define, maps, info, cache, froogle, safesearch, book, phonebook, movie, stocks, weather, related, in anchor. (For use with Highlighted Text Dorking)
Here are some key features of "Advanced Dork: for Firefox":
· Highlight any text, right click, and choose from over 15 Advanced Google Operators. This function can be disabled in the options menu.
· Right click anyware on the page with no text selected to be provided with the active pages HTML title for use with Google's intitle Operator, and the active pages HTML ALT tags for use with Google's allintext Operator. This function can be disabled in the options menu.
· Right click on a link and choose from site: links domain, link: this link, and cache: this link. Site: links domain will only search the domain name, not the full url.
· Right click the URL Bar (aka Address Bar) and choose from site, inurl, link, and cache. Inurl works with the highlighted portion of text only. Site will only search the domain name, not the full url.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· I am experimenting with using Google Custom Search engine. This may or may not be left in Advanced Dork:.