Add-ons Manager Context Menu is a Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey extension that allows you to add more items to context menu of Add-ons Manager.
This add-on requires you to restart the application and it is distributed under a proprietary license.
- Toolkit supports (ChatZilla, XULRunner, etc).
- Added menu items:
- Open Release Notes
- View on Userscripts.org for user scripts.
- Find on Userscripts.org for user scripts.
- Inspect User Script for user scripts.
- Greasemonkey scripts only. Scriptish scripts don't have script object.
- Added locales:
- Simplified Chinese (zh-CN).
- Spanish (es-ES).