Adblock Plus: Element Hiding Helper is an extension meant for creating element hiding rules easier.
Fight the text ads! Element Hiding Helper is a companion extension for Adblock Plus meant to make creating element hiding rules easier.
You simply select the element you want to be hidden and then choose which attributes of this element should be taken into account when hiding it in future.
The element hiding rule is generated and added automatically.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Can be installed/uninstalled/disabled without a browser restart now.
· Added Page Inspector integration (new feature coming up in Firefox 10).
· Stopped warning about missing Adblock Plus installation.
· Fixed: Starting from the Tools Adblock Plus menu is possible now.
· Fixed: Content Security Policy can no longer prevent preview from working on some websites.