Accessibar provides an accessibility toolbar enabling easy manipulation of web page display and text-to-speech output.
Here are some key features of "Accessibar":
· Web page fonts and background colors can be changed from a selecton of 70 colors on current session
· Icons with configurable shortcut keys to increase and decrease Font size.
· Line spacing can be increased or decreased to five different spacing settings incrementally.
· All images (including Flash) displayed on a web page can be selected as being hiden or shown.
· All changes made to web page display can be restored to original page settings by pressing “Restore Page“.
· Changes made to the currently displayed web page persist until “Restore Page“ is selected.
· Integrated Text To Speech reader. Reads out strings hovered over as well as focused elements.
· Reader settings can be configured allowing the selection of the voice, volume, speaking rate, pitch, and voice range.
· Toolbar functions have configurable Hotkeys (keyboard shortcuts).
· Firefox: 1.5 – 3.0a9
What's New in This Release:
· Full Page Zoom now available in Accessibar for Firefox versions 3 and up. (In earlier versions of Firefox this option will simply not appear in Accessibar's interface).