wxDownload Fast 0.6.0
wxDownload Fast (also known as wxDFast) is an open source download manager.
Besides that, it is a multi-threaded download manager. This means that it can split a file into several pieces and download the pieces simultaneously.
Created in C++ using the wxWidgets(wxWindows) library.
Here are some key features of "wxDownload Fast":
· Faster downloads (with Segmented/Multi-threaded/Accelerated transfers)
· Download resuming (Pause and restart where you stopped)
· Download scheduling
· Organizes files you have already downloaded
· View server messages (HTTP, FTP, file://). No HTTPS support.
· Available in multiple languages and easily translated. Now available in Portuguese [Brazil], Spanish, English and German
· Connection to FTP servers which require a password
· Calculates the MD5 checksum of downloaded files so they can be easily verified
· GTK+ >= 2.2.x
· wxWidgets >= 2.6
What's New in This Release:
· Added Turkish language(by E.B)
· Added Indonesian language(by Arif Rahman)
· Added French language(by lord_nogard)
· Added Dutch language(by Rob van den Boorn)
· Now the download list is updated just when a download is changed, making the program faster, and preventing the program to be blocked when working with several downloads
· Added a option to add new files on top of the list
· Added support to more segments(until 32)
· Added portable mode(Windows only), which allow the program to run directly from pendrives
· Fixed some memory leaks related to the metalink class
· Added proxy support
· Added wxSHA1 class