glFTPd 2.01 RC1
glFTPd is an FTP daemon for ISPs and anyone else.
glFTPd is a free, highly configurable FTP server for UNIX based systems. One of the main differences between many other ftp servers and glFTPd is that it has its own user database which can be completely maintained online using ftp site commands. glFTPd runs within a chroot environment which makes it relatively safe.
- Virtual users and groups
- Bandwidth throttling (global and per user)
- Upload/Download ratio support
- On the fly CRC calculating of files being uploaded
- Script support on almost all commands and operations
- Online user management (add/remove/edit users using site commands)
- Built-in statistics viewable using site commands
- Encryption support through TLS/SSL integration
- ACL Support
- Many more ...
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fix: check return value of fclose when uploading file, somehow NFS likes to fail to close a file
- Fix: when upload error occured do silent zipscript check after the error was sent to client
- Fix: There where some problems with CHOWN when moving files across disks
- Fix: Installer updates by psxc (now it should also work with fedora core 3, which has no `which` command)