User manager for PureFTPd allows administrators to easily create, change, or delete 'virtual' PureFTPd users. It comes with a set of very good documentation to help with the setup of PureFTPd, PHP, Apache and MySQL.
This web application allows you as administrator to manage your ftp users in a web browser. With the user-friendly interface you can add, change, remove, lock or unlock ftp users.
Here are some key features of "User manager for PureFTPd":
· Username and Password
· Choose the UNIX user and group rights for the ftp user.
· Choose a home directory with the embedded file browser.
· Select capture limits for there upload and download traffic.
· Restrict there number of files and total size of files with the quota option.
· Select a ratio for there upload and download sessions.
· Give an ip address restriction.
· Add personal notes about the ftp user.
· Unix,Linux or FreeBSD
· Web server, we recommend Apache
· MySQL Server
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Korean translation added.
· Bulgarian translation added.
· Chinese translation added.
· Italian translation added.
· Changed both style sheets, default and orange.
· Reduce the number of font types to 1 single font Verdana.
· Improved the out lining of attributes like text, input boxes, and icon's / images.
· Add a image 'ftpuser_gray.gif', used when u disable (locked) an ftp account.
· Saves the offset (location) of the horizontal and vertical scrollbar,
· useful when the page doesn't fit entirely on the screen and you use the file browser.
· Fixed a problem with the file size (function filesize from PHP) in the file browser,
· some files larger that 2GB shows unexpected results.
· previous versions had problems with the limitation of characters of the HTML title tag.